The Best TFSA Contribution Room Calculator (Google Sheets)
- Calculate your remaining TFSA contribution room so you don’t overcontribute.
- Estimate future value of your TFSA investments based on historical global stock returns.
- Estimate the tax-free cash flow that your investments can produce in later years.
- Your CRA My Account will provide your contribution room remaining as of end-2020, but not for 2021.
- Overcontribute? You’ll be punished with a 1% tax on the highest excess TFSA amount each month. Read more on the CRA website.
- Make the calculator your own: Save to your Google Drive or download an excel copy.
Join the newsletter and get the free resources bundle.